Holly PAC Hot Lunch Program
Welcome back to the new school year!
If you are new to Holly, here is an introduction to the hot lunch online ordering system program we use, Munchalunch. There will be 13 hot lunches this year, with the first one September 25, 2019. Four menus rotating this year, Pizza Day, Hotdog/Sushi Day, Edo (Teriyaki) and Subway.
Orders are placed through the website and payment can be made with cheque (preferred method that saves us fees associated with CC) made out to HOLLY PAC. Please add order # to front of cheque and drop at office. You can also pay by cash or credit card.
The ordering session for the year is OPEN and will close on September 17/2019. ALL ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THIS DATE IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO RECEIVE THE FIRST HOT LUNCH. If you miss this date your child will miss the first hot lunch day Sept 25!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to the school website: http://hy.deltasd.bc.ca and click the green Munchalunch icon
- Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). The system will then guide you through.
- After adding your children, click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order.
- Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account at www.munchalunch.com
- Online ordering will be OPEN Sept 09/19 – Sept 17/2019. First hot lunch is Subway day September 25, 2018. Due to the increase in days of hot lunch, we will reopen during Christmas break for the second set of hot lunch.
- If you need assistance with ordering please contact the Hot Lunch Committee at Hollyhotlunch@gmail.com. If you do not have access to the Internet, please email the address above and we will provide you a paper form!
- When ordering from Subway, your topping items will appear AT THE END of your order submission this will apply to sub toppings for both dates you order Subway.
Please note if your child is ill or away on a lunch date, you are welcome to come and pick up their lunch at the office or send with a sibling, but we cannot store it for the next day. Please submit payment ASAP as this will jeopardize your child receiving the first hot lunch. This is a PAC fundraiser and refunds cannot be issued.